Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab: Nasha Mukti in Punjab is playing a vital role in saving the life of the addicts. It has been proven that these centres are extremely beneficial for addicts’ life. An addicted person is not in state to understand that the drinking habit put himself into risky situations as well as a lot of unrest and insecurity among his families.
Understanding the trauma through which the family and addict is going through, Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab has made a different environment for the addicts, where they understand the importance of living a healthy life.
The biggest hurdle that many families are facing these days is to find the Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab that could actually help the addict. If you are also looking for the same, than your searches end here.
We at LifelineFoundations use 12 Step Program and do lots of therapies along with Medication, Meditation and Yoga and other stress reducing therapies on a daily bases in our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab for Alcoholic and Drug addicted patients. Firstly, We starts our day with Yoga and Meditation followed by a healthy and balanced diet.We are best known best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Patiala, Sangrur, Bathinda, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Khanna.
Who will be your Doctor?
Our team consists of specialized counselors and doctors, who have immense experience in this field. Medicine provided by them have no side effects. After taking treatment addicts will be fully recovered both mentally and physically. After that they start to live their life normally like others after the treatment. Moreover, Our best treatment make us the trusted De addiction center in Haryana as well.
- We well equipped with all advance latest treatment methods which uses among all best rehabilitation centers in Punjab.
- We have our own kitchen garden and farms where we grow our own organic green vegetables without use of any pesticide to provide good nutrition balanced diet to our patients’ physical as well as mental health.
- Our center located at a very calm area and away from the city hustle bustle. In the front yard we have grown Ashoka trees sideways farms.
- We have a Swimming Pool with a garden by its side where we do recreational activities (Yoga, Meditation, Sun-Bath etc.).
- In our backyard we have a Volleyball and a Cricket ground for Outdoor games.